Income Protection

What would happen if you were too ill to work?

Get a quote 01372 724747

Have you thought about what would happen if you fell ill and couldn’t pay the bills? Where would those funds come from?

It doesn’t matter if you’re full-time, part-time or self-employed, income protection can give you a monthly income when you’re too poorly to work for a lengthy period of time due to illness or injury. This gives you some security and reassurance when it counts and helps you to remain in your home.

You can generally cover between 50-60% of your gross annual income which will pay out after your chosen deferred period until you are able to return to work or the end of the policy term (whichever occurs first).

The deferred period is the period between going off work and your income payments commencing. The longer the deferred period the lower the monthly premium.

It is important to note there are providers who will continue to pay your monthly benefit when you’ve returned to work (at a reduced amount), if you have had to reduce your days or hours for example and your income has dropped as a result. This top up ensures you are no worse off having gone back to work.


Latest News from Stonebridge